This website originates from two lovely and gorgeous girls, Annalise and Erica, who are classmates and best friends, who think their school is the best in the world. Their two dads discussed an idea, which can help the teachers and kids in this school. This was how Teacher's Pet was born.
Since then, our primary focus has always been to make our precious kids like Erica and Annalise happy, and saving teachers precious time, so they can better take care of these kids.
Dr. William Allan Kritsonis
* Editor-in-Chief, National FORUM Journals (Founded 1982), http://www.nationalforum.com.
* Distinguished Alumnus for the College of Education and Professional Studies, Central Washington University Alumni Association.
* Honored by the Texas National Association for Multicultural Education as Professor, Scholar, and Pioneer Publisher for Distinguished Service to Multicultural Research Publishing.
* Inducted into the prestigious William H. Parker Leadership Academy Hall of Honor.
* Invited Visiting Lecturer at the Oxford Round Table at Oriel College in the University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
* Visiting Scholar at Columbia University’s Teacher College in New York.
* Visiting Scholar in the School of Education at Stanford University.
* Think Tank on Global Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
* National Think Tank appointed by the Secretary of Education in 2012-15 for Providence Rhode Island Schools.
Dr. Mary Alice Kritsonis
* Speech therapist.
* Severe language disorder teacher and a special education teacher.
* Professor in the Special Education Department at McNeese State University.
* Appointed by the Governor of Louisiana to the Louisiana State Interagency Coordinating Council.
* Author or coauthor of many journal articles.
* Coauthor of a textbook: Fostering Effective Development in Students with Mild Disabilities: A Program Model and Resource Guide .
* Executive Editor, Online Editor, and National Research and Manuscript Preparation Editor, National FORUM Journals.
Frank calls himself a software nerd. Programming is not his job, but his hobby. Solving an extremely complicated business problem with an intuitive design and ingenious and creative coding brings him more endorphins than video games to addicted gamers.
He has been the mastermind behind many large software projects, such as Australia’s National Do-Not-Call Register, the field task management system for Victoria’s smart meter rollout, Optus mobile phone insurance, Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital's remote ophthalmic diagnostic platform, etc. He had been a senior software architect, senior database consultant and software team lead.
When Frank leaves his beloved keyboard behind, he becomes a passionate SCUBA diver. His next dream, when time allows, is to join the Victoria State Emergency Services as a volunteer and resume sky diving.
Frank is happily accompanied by his extremely graceful and resourceful wife Ellen, his beautiful and intelligent daughter Erica, and sunny and playful son Andy.
Your privacy is paramount to us. We take industry-first-class measures to safeguard your data and access to your data, and we never provide anything about you, your school and your students to any third party. Please refer to our Security & Privacy White Paper for details.
Our website is hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS). They are by far the world's largest, most advanced and secured cloud solution provider. The US federal government including the Department of Defence use AWS to host their solutions. See here for more than 50 compliances they have achieved, such as ISO 9001, 27001, 27017, 27018, Australia's Privacy Act, USA's Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), etc.